Senior Online Insurance Advisor
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceAISIA1117_1509620109
- Level of educationSee Description
Senior Online Insurance Sales Executive – Senior Sales Advisor
Our client, based in Greater Belfast, is a local Independent Insurance Broker operating across personal lines and commercial insurance. They work with some of the UK's largest and most reputable insurance companies on behalf of their clients and they have exceptional levels of customer service, professionalism and industry knowledge.
They are undergoing a period of significant growth and need to ramp up their delivery team.
In this senior role you will be maximising business opportunities by responding to customers on line requests across all insurance areas, selling optional extras, setting up premium finance agreements. You will mentor and train more junior members of staff and ensuring that all company and industry processes are adhered to, paperwork completed, KPI’s achieved and customer satisfaction maximised.
- At least 3 years' personal lines insurance experience including at least 2 year of Motor.
- Experience of at least 2 other products from Home, Van, Travel and Landlord.
- Experience in a broker environment placing business from a panel of different insurers.
- Demonstrable track record of exceeding sales targets.
- 1 year senior/team lead experience.
- 1 year Open GI software experience (desirable, not essential).
- Experience using a dialler.
- 3 A-Levels at grade C or above.
- 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above (including Maths & English).
- Cert CII qualification (desirable, not essential).
In return our Client offer above industry salary, bonus, excellent working conditions.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Frances OR Alpika on 028 9082 0946.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.