Maintenance Electrician (Manufacturing)
- Location: County Antrim
- Job referenceWPR01-040702_1499184973
- Level of educationThird Level Certification
As Maintenance Electrician, you will be joining a leading construction and manufacturing company. Based within their maintenance team at their County Antrim facility, you will play a key role in all industrial electrical maintenance in their production facilities and office buildings.
Wellington Professional Recruitment are proud to be working with our Client, who have grown to become one of the largest and most innovative producers of concrete products for a diverse range of market sectors, throughout Ireland and Great Britain. At their NI facility they design, manufacture and supply an extensive range of concrete products to educational, custodial, infrastructure and commercial sectors of the construction industry and are going through a period of considerable growth.
As Maintenance Electrician, you will report to the Maintenance Manager. Some of your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Repair and preventative electrical maintenance on existing production and facilities equipment;
- Managing unplanned repairs and breakdowns whilst avoiding downtime and ensuring minimal disruption;
- Installation and wiring of electric motors and machinery;
- Initiating and modifying electrical designs;
- Conducting annual Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing) and Periodic Testing and Inspection;
- Diagnoses, repairing and testing of malfunctioning equipment such as transformers, motors, cables.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Experience as a time served and multi skilled Maintenance Electrician to 17th Edition.
- A minimum of 2 years' electrical maintenance experience preferably within a production facility in the construction industry.
- Training in the following qualifications:
- Accreditation on the requirements of BS 7671 17th Edition.
- BS 2391 Inspection and Testing.
- City & Guilds 2377 PAT Testing.
- IEE Wiring Regulations Certificate.
If you feel this exciting "Maintenance Electrician" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact Anne or Michael on 02890 312009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.