- Location: Greater Belfast
- Job referenceWPR02-010301_1551452286
- Level of educationSee Description
As the Office Administrator you will join a leading local utilities company with a large presence and projects throughout Northern Ireland. Our Client is looking to appoint a part time Office Administrator to join their team in Greater Belfast on a permanent basis.
As Office Administrator your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Providing full data input and administrative support to a busy utilities contractor.
- Updating spreadsheets, IT records.
- Filing and indexing drawings, documents etc.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a Clerical/Administrative support role, with specific experience of data input.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience/competency in each of the key duties listed.
- Able to enter data, figures etc. accurately and quickly.
- The ability to take responsibility and work without the need for supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Own transport due to location.
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience of using Sage.
Given the location of our Client it would be necessary that any applicants have access to their own transport. Working hours will be 8am – 5pm and salary is negotiable.
Interviews will take place immediately, please apply as soon as possible to be held in consideration for shortlisting.
If you feel that a role as "Office Administrator" is something you are interested in knowing more about, or you would like to be considered for the role please apply via the button shown or call Damien Rafferty on 004428 90 820948 to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.