- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceSE-TECH-ARC
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Belfast based Client have gone from strength to strength and due to their success then need to further enhance their team with an experienced Technologist to come on board and play a key role in leading the technical direction of the business and its software architecture.
- Assessing the current architecture and defining and leading the implementation of future software architecture.
- Translate business needs into technology requirements and convey this to the development teams.
- Identifying system issues and present solutions to move to a better, more scalable enterprise architecture in a cost-effective fashion.
- Defining tools and processes in collaboration with colleagues to drive continuous improvement.
- Work closely with all internal teams, Business, Development and QA teams to ensure customer needs are met.
- Hands-on involvement with development teams across projects.
- At least 8 years’ experience of the full software development lifecycle; from design through to construction and testing using industry best practice.
- Highly experienced in software architecture and software delivery with clear views on options.
- Experience of planning and designing IT systems and preparing associated documentation and specifications.
- Experience managing multiple-discipline engineering teams.
- Proven track record delivering software that works across desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Excellent experience in web development.
In return, a highly lucrative salary to reflect the experience of the successful candidate plus associated benefits in on offer.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Frances on 028 9082 0947.
Please note that WPR is acting as an agency on behalf of our client.