System Administrator - Junior Level – Belfast – Charity Client
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR- SA- 109
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
In this role you will be assisting the IT Manager and support a team of 60 employees across 2 offices.
Systems Administrator’s Responsibilities:
- Creating, maintaining and updating Management Information Systems for the achievement of targets in line with organisational strategy
- Collating and manipulating data to provide timely and accurate reports and management information
- Developing and communicating procedures which ensure consistency across a range of systems
- Supporting the IT Manager in troubleshooting basic technical issues and providing first line support
- Installation and configuration of PCs and other IT equipment.
- Provide full administrative support to the IT and MIS function including updating policies, procedures and registers
- Full compliance with all financial, HR and other corporate responsibilities as appropriate to the post
The ideal candidate: Systems Administrator/Technical Support/System Support/IT Support Should have:
- Good level of education with 2 Levels or equivalent with 2 years’ experience working with IT systems or alternative 5 years’ experience working with IT systems
- Sound working knowledge of IT and experience providing support
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft including Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
The salary will be reflective of the skills and experience that the successful candidate brings and will competitive with the market with Excellent Holiday and working Condition
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Frances OR Alpika on 028 9082 0946.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client