- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£35,000 - £40,000
- Job referenceSP-SW-ENG
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client uses the latest in technology to connect customers no matter where they are, and they are now looking for a Software Engineer to join their team.
They are looking to expand their team substantially and have recently acquired a new headquarters in the centre of Belfast. Sound interesting?
They are looking for a software engineer who is versatile, methodical and enjoys focusing on new challenges. You will be part of a cross functional engineering team and you will contribute to all aspects of the development lifecycle.
The successful software engineer will be able to influence the direction of their products and tech choices, while building the shape of the culture and working environment.
- Our Client is looking for a Software Engineer with at least 3 years' commercial experience; who are strong in object-oriented programming (PHP, C++, Java) and who have the desire to learn new technologies.
- They are looking for a software engineer who is versatile, methodical and enjoys focusing on new challenges.
- You must have at least 3 years' commercial experience, along with first class development skills.
- This experience must include object-oriented development and/or functional programming languages.
- Our Client uses PHP so you must be willing to learn this.
- You must also be comfortable working on the Linux prompt and have experience with GIT and SQL.
This job is based in Belfast and is paying up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience, extensive benefits package which includes pension, health care and more.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Cathal McDonagh on 028 9082 0947.
Please note that WPR is acting as an agency on behalf of our client.