Software Developer - .Net C# - County Down
- Location: County Down
- Salary£30,000 - £40,000
- Job referenceWPR-21640-SD_1535972314
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Software Developer (.Net C#) required for a long established leading and innovative Data analytics and hosting technology business based in South Belfast. You will have the opportunity to really shine and take ownership of your role. You will develop new skills and get to learn from and be supported by your colleagues. You will be able to have a direct impact on our Client company's future.
- Degree in Computer Science or related.
- 3+ years' experience of developing in ASP.NET, C# and SQL experience.
- Data Modelling and DB Design.
- Customer focused attitude.
- SQL Server database experience.
- Mobile Technologies.
- WebForms, MVC, .NET Core.
- Web API, WCF.
- SSIS Experience.
- Team Foundation Services (TFS) & Git.
- Be able to interact directly with customers over emails and calls.
- Salary is market driven and will reflect the seniority and experience of the successful candidate.
- Excellent career options.
- Training and Development.
- Free Parking.
To hear more about this opportunity please send your CV via the link below or call Frances Lawther on 028 90820947.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd as an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.