Senior Technical Writer
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR- STW-108
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Senior Technical Writer – Newly created role in Belfast
This is an opportunity to join a new team, within the established Belfast office, which will be creating a new cloud based version of the next generation data platform product. You will play a key role in ensuring that users will quickly understand the product and its benefits
You will be responsible for:
- Defining standards and processes for the maintenance of internal and external documentation
- Creating and maintaining modern, high quality documentation, including user manuals and release notes or the API and applications.
- Maintaining the public developer site for the Data Platform, including the selection of appropriate hosting tools
- Working closely with the Product Owner and Development Team to ensure that documentation is consistent with the product vision
- Acting as reviewer for internal technical documentation and be an evangelist for good documentation principles.
Suitable candidates should have some of the following:
- Proven track record creating high quality documentation using industry standard authoring tolls
- The ability to express technical, and often abstract concepts in a clear, concise and creative manner
- Technically savvy with a desire to continuously learn new approaches
- A high standard of written communication, with a love of and feel for language
- Familiar with machine-readable JSON documents and HTML mark-up languages
- Prior experience with creating documentation for APIs and UIs.
In return our client offers an excellent package including competitive salary, pension, private health and dental care, childcare vouchers, excellent holidays, subsidised gym membership.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Frances or Alpika on 028 90820947.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.