Senior Software Engineer – Cyber Security
- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£35,000 - £45,000
- Job referenceWPR-IT-SR-U001
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career in cyber security and be at the forefront of new industry changing technology and work with some of the most exciting technology in the software security industry.
This new team will work on the core product and will be involved in innovation, design, and implementation of multiple features in the flagship product.
- You will be centrally involved in creating, designing and implementing features on the company’s cutting edge cyber security product.
- You will be involved in designing and implementing new product features such as source code parsing, security test generation, and software security analysis.
- You will be a core member of the main development team, involved in all aspects of the SDLC, working on numerous agile driven features.
- As a Senior Engineer, you will work with the team to innovate and create new aspects of the product, experimenting with new technologies, and delivering world class functionality.
- At least 6 years' professional experience coding in Java, web technologies and full stack components.
- Experience leading a team, driving product and feature requirements through an agile process to successful product release.
- Experience developing in an agile environment, using SQL and Linux.
- Experience of Python, C#, bootstrap and other web technologies is a plus.
- Experience and passion for website hacking, vulnerability analysis and penetration testing is a plus.
- Proactive and able to deliver solutions with minimal supervision.
- Company options or bonuses, healthcare, pension, life insurance and others.
- Flexible working and a city centre location.
- Paid training and certifications in cyber security, including attendance at security conferences and webinars.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on 028 9082 0941.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.