Senior QA Engineer - Belfast
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR-IT-SR34358
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client provides a first class web application for the retail sector, which is delivered over their Cloud based architecture, and enables their clients to manage all aspects of business; from front end transactions to back end inventory control and reporting, and enables them to compete effectively in the market.
As a Senior QA Engineer you will be working closely with colleagues in Belfast and the States to support their cross functional feature teams. In this team you will lead and contribute to solving challenges with tooling and practices that will increase engineering productivity, while maintaining high quality standards. You will actively support and contribute to the brand's Continuous Delivery and Infrastructure within the team. Confidently building/research tools/approaches with the goal to reducing test cycle time.
What You Need:
- An understanding of quality from multiple different perspectives.
- Experience in some of the following: test automation, build infrastructure, building tools and testing frameworks.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent technical ability and awareness, in both a Coding and testing environment.
Nice if you have:
- A microservice architecture.
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent Salary - up to £45k DOE (open to negotiation)
- Equity Options
- Income and Death insurance
- Subsidised Travel
- Catered meals
- Pool table
- Happy hours and beer/wine fridge
- Engineering Conferences and trips
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on 028 9082 0941.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.