QA Engineer (Selenium / Jenkins / OO / Linux)
- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£25,000 - £35,000
- Job referenceWPR1006_1521025211
- Level of educationSee Description
WPR are currently recruiting a talented QA Engineer for our local Client, who are building a data collection, analysis and reporting platform. If you like the sound of working within a company who retain their start up culture, a mature approach, and participating in product development; from concept requirements to delivery, then this one’s for you!
- A degree is optional (some of the best are self-taught).
- Minimum 1 year testing experience.
- Ability to create test plans, test cases and QA processes.
- Creating release notes and user documentation.
- UI Testing.
- Regression & Negative testing.
- Performance/Load/Stress testing.
- Any scripting – Python/Bash etc.
- Linux OS.
- Any exposure to automation frameworks like selenium.
- Salary - £25,000 - £35,000.
- Flexible working (Late/Early starts/Work from home etc).
- 36 Days holidays.
- Private medical.
- Training and event vouchers.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Michael Blackwood on 028 9082 0942.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.