QA Engineer - Belfast
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR-IT-SR-34357
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client provides a first class web application for the retail sector which is delivered over their cloud based architecture and enables their clients to manage all aspects of business, from front end transactions to back end inventory control and reporting and enables them to compete effectively in the market.
As a passionate QA Engineer you will be working closely with colleagues in Belfast and the States to support our Product and Customer Care team. In this role you will perform exploratory testing, and test the app from a design perspective as well as support. The tests will be automated throughout the lifecycle of the product.
You will work collaboratively with the Product Team and Customer care to do exploratory testing around any issues and prioritise upcoming features against bugs to ensure the nest experience for our customers.
What You Need:
- 2 years’ experience in a testing environment.
- An understanding of quality from multiple different perspectives.
- Experience in some of the following: test automation, build infrastructure, building tools and testing frameworks.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Team player and work closely with the Development team and offer support.
- Have an understanding of both code and testing processes.
Nice if you have:
- Experience with Automation (e.g. using Selenium, Appium).
- Experience with API testing.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to write basic SQL queries.
- Experience testing POS or eCommerce system.
- Excellent Salary - up to £35k DOE (open to negotiation)
- Equity Options
- Income and Death insurance
- Subsidised Travel
- Catered meals
- Pool table
- Happy hours and beer/wine fridge
- Engineering Conferences and trips
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on 028 9082 0941.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.