Presales Consultant - Microsoft Technologies
- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£35,000 - £45,000
- Job referenceWPR1110SR
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client is a forward thinking, dynamic Software House based in Belfast. Their company products are transforming how companies manage their information on a daily basis. Their Products are used by organisations in the Education, Healthcare and IT sector across the UK and Europe and due to successfully securing further client contracts they require an additional Pre Sales Consultant to strengthen their team.
The successful candidate will be the technical owner and part of a growing, innovative team whilst working closely with the sales, presales and product development teams. You will push sales opportunities, growth though demos and uses cases and present these to customers during the sales process.
- Support Sales and Marketing team in sales campaigns and in customer meetings
- Build and configure demos including integrations with other software platforms to meet a particular customer/ prospect need
- Ability to present to range of audiences including Senior Management and Technical Audiences
- Work with Customers to define Projects and product requirements
- Provide on-going feedback from customers and wider market to product teams towards continuous product improvement.
- Any other reasonable duties as required by management
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Educated to Degree.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving targets.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Travel required 2 days per week across UK/ Ireland and possibly Europe.
- Occasional travel to wider EMEA and North America.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customer and clients.
- Previous presales experience in public Sector or Legal, Professional Services or Finance (Desirable).
- 0365, SharePoint or Enterprise Content Management Platform (Desirable).
- Salary £35,000 to £45,000
- Flexible working
- Healthcare - Bupa
- Potential for Share Options
- Holidays 25 days plus stats
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita on 028 9082 0941. Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.