Mobile Application Lead - IOS
- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£45,000 - £55,000
- Job referenceWPR-32411-MDev_1529409216
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client provides innovative technology for the private Healthcare sector that brings significant benefits to patients, ultimately helping to improve the quality of lives. The product is deployed in both the cloud and customer infrastructures. They are currently looking to appoint a Mobile Applications Lead.
In this hands-on role, you will provide strategic and technical leadership for mobile applications design and development. You will work closely with the design team, the Product Owner, and the key Development team members, to drive the development and quality of the platform. You will provide leadership and support to external contracted resources and partners working on the mobile applications programme. You will train and mentor more Junior Developers.
- A proven track record in leading mobile development teams and delivering high quality mobile applications.
- 5 years' experience of mobile software evidenced by a portfolio of deployed applications.
- Experience in Objective-C/Swift.
- Experience integrating with RESTful web services.
- Understanding of best software engineering practices, including design patterns and application security.
- Our Client is offering an excellent salary, c£45 - £55,000.
- 29 days holidays.
- Great working environment.
- City Centre location.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call us on 028 9082 0947.
Please be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.