- Location: BELFAST
- SalarySee Job Description
- Job referenceWPR1010
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
WPR have been retained exclusively by our ambitious Northern Irish client who have built a SAAS platform used by some of the world’s biggest brands. This company have become the go to software platform for their market and with huge plans for 2018, they want you in their team!
You will lead on the design and build of web based user interfaces that add real value to the overall customer experience. You will also conduct research and analytics to determine the effectiveness of user interfaces and present design updates based on the outcome of this research. You will work directly with the CTO to help develop and pick which features are brought to life.
- A degree is optional (some of the best are self-taught).
- Minimum 3 years' client side development.
- Demonstrable portfolio of responsive design projects, including cross-browser compatibility work.
On top of this you will get exposure to various other modern technologies such as:
- NodeJS, Amazon Web Services, MySQL, Redis, PHP.
- Salary range £35,000 -£50,000.
- Brand new Macbook (or Windows laptop if preferred).
- Flexible working (Late/Early starts/Work from home etc.).
- 36 Days holidays.
- Private medical.
- Training and event vouchers.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Michael Blackwood on 028 9082 0942.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.