HR and Talent Acquisition Manager
- Location: WPA SA HRTA003_1515255018
- Job referenceWPA SA HRTA003_1515255018
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
This is a newly created key role within a local highly successful technology company. Our Client currently employs 50 staff and will be doubling in size to meet business needs. This HR & Talent Manager will assist the Senior Management Team to ensure that the business has the right culture, people, HR and recruitment policies and processes, development, review and reward policies and processes, with a view to maximise the success of its people and the business.
You will have ownership of talent management and recruitment strategy and all HR issues locally and for a European office. In this hands-on role you will be involved in all associated aspects, working with the team to help attract recruit, manage, develop and retain key talent.
- Degree Educated, 2:1, ideally alongside CIPD or other associated qualifications.
- A proven track record attracting high quality candidates to an indigenous high growth technology.
- Proven ability in developing and retaining staff.
- Proven track record complying with Employment Legislation and handling HR issues.
- Experience in evaluation and strengthening of culture in a company.
- Experience in bench marking, advising on and negotiating salary and benefits packages.
- At least 10 years’ experience within an HR or Talent Management role, with 3 years at HR Senior Advisor or Manager level.
This could be your ideal career next step to participate and advise at Senior Management team and Director level and really make your mark on a fast-growing Technology Company
In return a competitive package is on offer to include a highly competitive salary, pension, 35 days holiday, flexible hours, others to be reviewed.
To hear more on this opportunity, send your CV via the link below or call Frances or Alpika on 028 90820947.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.