Head of IT - Software & Systems
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR SA HIT002_1515253154
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Based in Belfast, our Client is the largest independently owned price comparison platform, already highly successful, they will be doubling in size and profits over the next 3 years due to business demands.
- In this hands-on Head of IT role, you will have responsibility for assessing the current platform capabilities and development function and taking it to the next level to ensure it can deliver against the demands of the company’s growth opportunities.
- You will be involved with all current and future development projects, working closely with the CEO, Senior Business Managers and development teams in the UK and Europe.
- You will help recruit and shape the development teams and provide leadership and mentoring.
- You will direct on technology decisions and your will help solve technical issues in development, test and delivery.
- At least 8 years’ experience working in a Senior Management role, ideally in a cloud based IT environment.
- Experience across the full software development lifecycle.
- Strong technical leadership & management skills, with at least 5 years’ experience in a development leadership role.
- Expertise in the design of complex web systems.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and programming ability.
If you have the drive and ambition and want to be part of a major local success story, then please contact us.
In return our Client offers a highly competitive package to reflect experience.
To hear more on this opportunity, send your CV via the link below or call Frances or Alpika on 028 90820947.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.