E-Business Executive - Insurance Sector – 2 Posts
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR SAEBE 006_1515338376
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Opportunity to join the largest independently owned insurance price comparison platform. They have a portfolio of over 400 financial partners as well as affinity partners who use their financial applications. They have received a series of awards, as well as recognition for best managed company.
- As an E–Business Executive you will be managing various aspects of partner relationships, including analysing and reporting or partner performance and ensuring partner business targets are met.
- In conjunction with partners, explore new business opportunities and to find ways of improving their quote systems, procedures and profitability of general business practices.
- Identifying and negotiating new partnership arrangements and renegotiating existing ones.
- Updating company stats system and producing reports for the E-Business Manager with partner performance data.
For candidates with appropriate experience – tasks may also include:
- Liaising with IT regarding any technical issues your allocated clients may have.
- Assist in the fine tuning of the IT systems that are used to run the E-Business department.
- Other duties as appropriate.
- 2:1 Degree in the following: Computing, Science, Technology, Maths or Business Related.
- Sales experience in a customer facing relationship management role.
- Excellent skills in MS Office – particularly Excel.
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Good team work and time management skills.
- This role would be ideal for an ambitious recent graduate or a graduate with some experience in an IT / e-commerce or financial services environment in a Business development customer facing environment.
Our Client offers as excellent starting salary, incentives and a structured progression plan.
To hear more on this opportunity, send your CV via the link below or call Frances on 028 90820947.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.