- Location: Belfast
- Salary£45,000 - £55,000
- Job referenceWPR-32151-DOPS_1530802367
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client is a services and solutions partner that helps organisations grasp the opportunities presented by emerging technologies and maintain that leading edge. Their end-to-end set of Consulting, Learning and Technology services and solutions enables their customers to derive value from DevOps, Cloud and related technologies. They have a highly skilled team who has been successfully designing, developing, deploying and operating high availability production services for enterprises.
This DevOps Engineer will provide support and guidance to customer migrating applications to an Openshift PaaS Platform.
This role requires travelling to customer sites within the UK.
- Hands on experience with Red Hat Openshift (preferably V3.x).
- Strong knowledge on Containers like Kubernetes, Docker, Atomic etc.
- Experience in migrating applications to containerised platforms.
- Hands on Linux experience with RedHat Enterprise Linux and Linux networking.
- Scripting experience like Bash, Python or Ruby.
- Experience with Git hosting solutions like Github, GitLab, BitBucket, Stash etc. and Jenkins pipeline.
- Hands on experience with Cloud Architecture like OpenStack, AWS etc.
- Familiar with Automation techniques and DevOps processes.
- Having Java - Springboot, Maven, JBOSS etc. is a plus.
- Knowledge with monitoring tools, services and configuration management solutions like Puppet, ansible, Chef, SaltStack is a plus.
- Comfortable with clustered RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Virtualisation experience like VMware, KVM. o Virt etc.
- Competitive Salary.
- Life Assurance.
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies.
- Staff Technical talks.
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Regular staff Competition.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Frances or Alpika on 028 9082 0946.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.