- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£30,000 - £40,000
- Job referenceWPR-27091-Devops_1529339295
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client is an award winning cyber security software house based in Belfast. Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit an additional DevOps Engineer.
In this role you will be maintaining a complex stack of application servers in a high availability environment distributed over multiple locations. You will monitor systems daily, conduct performance reviews, security updates and patches. You will perform software deployments and upgrades, tests and backups. You will assess scalability requirements and continuous integration and deployment tooling. You will report on infrastructure usage. You will provide support to clients.
- 4 years as a DevOps Engineer.
- Knowledge of AWS.
- Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience of build and deployment tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience working with Java servers.
- MySQL Databases.
- Working knowledge of NoSQL such as ElasticSearch or MongoDB.
- Knowledge of Docker or other containerisation software.
- Python or other scripting language would be desirable.
- Salary £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience.
- Generous holidays.
- Training and Development Plan.
- Conference Budget.
- Healthcare Plan.
- On Site Parking.
- Staff perks including lunches.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call us on 028 9082 0947.
Please be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.