- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£35,000 - £45,000
- Job referenceWPR1007_1523894078
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Silicon Valley-headquartered Client’s vision is to create a world where voice is the universal interface to everything – across all apps, devices and technology ecosystems. In Belfast their focus is on building and maintaining the intelligent components used in the AI Search system in the company’s platform.
You will join a team with a deep passion for solving hard problems using a combination of deep technology and practical inspiration. They want to build simple products that help users get things done and save time.
In this role you will be responsible for the testing of new algorithms and the assessment and analysis of results. Critically you will also be responsible for providing insight on algorithm performance to the AI team in order to drive improvements.
Wider responsibilities include:
- Work with R&D team to evaluate, refine and integrate new algorithms.
- Responsible for running the processes to test and evaluate the performance of the Aiqudo Machine Learning and AI services.
- Work alongside the AI team to improve quality of results, including execution and analysis of functional tests.
- Management, maintenance and creation of domain knowledge.
- Assist with internationalisation efforts with respect to the quality of results.
- Execute processes to ingest domain data for the core algorithms.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills and the ability to evaluate and interpret the output of algorithms is critical.
- Ability to independently recommend and implement methods and techniques for enhancing algorithm evaluation processes.
- The candidate needs to be a good communicator in order to effectively transfer the results of their findings to the AI team and must have experience of carrying out a similar data analytics role previously.
- At least 3 years' Java and or Python experience.
- Salary - £35 - £45,000.
- Flexible working (Late/Early starts/Work from home etc.).
- 36 Days holidays.
- Private medical.
- Training and event vouchers.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call 028 9082 0942. Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.