- Location: Armagh
- Salary£25,000 - £30,000
- Job referenceWPR01-310101_1517414555
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As a Structural Engineer you will be joining a leading name in providing innovative piling and pre-cast concrete solutions to a range of construction clients in the UK and Ireland. Based in their Armagh office, our Client will fully support Continued Professional Development, and as such training will be given to further develop your skills.
Through their main office and manufacturing facility based in Armagh, our Client provides contractors, engineers and architects with a wide range of piling solutions and pre-cast concrete products, from one off developments to large scale multi-million pound developments. Due to ongoing growth within the company, they are adding a Structural Engineer to their Design Team in Armagh.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of drawings to comply with project requirements.
- Efficient use of AutoCAD/REVIT to produce high quality drawings (REVIT training can be provided).
- Communicate with internal company and external designers.
- Assist in future product development.
- Work to tight deadlines.
- Circa 1-2 years' experience in a similar Structural Design role role, preferably with experience working on domestic and commercial projects.
- Third level qualification/Degree in a related discipline such as Structural/Civil Engineering.
- Knowledge of the construction industry.
- Experience of design software such as AutoCAD, Revit, Tedds or Tekla preferred.
If you feel this "Structural Engineer" role is something you may be interested in please contact Michael Knox or Anne MacEntee in Belfast on 02890312009 for further information.
If you would like to be considered, please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.