Site Agent / Senior Site Engineer
- Location: Greater Belfast / Newry
- Job referenceWPR02-201101_1542730198
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Opportunity for a Site Agent/Senior Site Engineer to join a thriving Civil Engineering contractor specialising in the utility sector. Due to significant project awards to deliver sewer network upgrades and water rehabilitation they require a Site Agent to join an already successful team based in Belfast. Projects are located within the Greater Belfast Area extending south to incorporate Newry and Downpatrick.
As Site Agent/Senior Site Engineer you will be involved in the delivery of Sewer Maintenance and Minor Works packages. You will interface with the management site team on a well-established long-term programme of work. Previous water/wastewater experience will be essential. This role will see you based in Northern Ireland with minimal travel so if you are looking to remain in NI or are currently travelling frequently, this role will give you the opportunity to remain close to home and work on some very exciting projects with a company that promotes professional development.
To be considered for this Site Agent role you will have:
- Previous experience as a Site Agent/Senior Site Engineer working on Utility and Minor Works Civils projects.
- Monitor costs, track changes and provide estimates.
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline such as Civil Engineering/Construction Management.
- Relevant site qualifications such as CSR/SAFEPASS/CSCS Card, Site Safety for Supervisors, First Aid at Work.
- Temporary works qualification would be advantageous; however training will be provided.
Further details can be obtained on application or by contacting Damien Rafferty or Michael Knox on 0044 2890 312009.
If you feel this "Site Agent/Senior Site Engineer" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.