Senior Site Engineer / Site Agent (Water)
- Location: Donegal
- Job referenceWPR02-2610-03
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As Senior Site Engineer/Site Agent you will play a key role in the delivery of cleanwater infrastructure in North Donegal. Our Client is a Northern Ireland based Tier 1 Contractor with contracts throughout Northern Ireland and the boarder counties. They have an excellent reputation, renowned for their delivery of Water and Wastewater, Marine and heavy civil engineering.
Due to ongoing success they are now looking for a Senior Site Engineer/Site Agent to play a key role in the delivery of trunk mains, associated clean water pumping stations, managing client expectations and subcontractors. This will initially be a six-month commission with a view to full time employment thereafter.
As a Senior Site Engineer/Site Agent you will provide management and technical support and maintain good Client relationships. Duties will include:
- Undertake the management of Sub Contractors on site.
- Check drawings and quantities, schedule selected materials for ordering from the procurement department.
- Plan the work efficiently to meet the agreed programme.
- Ensure Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to and maintained.
- Maintaining site records: Plant & Labour, Additional Works, Compensation events etc.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience as a Senior Site Engineer/Site Engineer working on large scale Civils projects. Experience on water projects would be desirable.
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline such as Civil Engineering.
- Valid CSR card or equivalent and Driving Licence.
If you feel this "Senior Site Engineer/Site Agent" role is something you are interested in knowing more about, or you would like to be considered for the role please apply via the button shown or call Damien Rafferty or Anne MacEntee on 004428 9031 2009 to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.