Resident Engineer (Water) - Ulster Region
- Location: Ulster
- Job referenceWPR03-1611-06_1542371275
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As Resident Engineer (Water) you will provide supervision and management on a programme of work to deliver new and upgrade water treatment facilities and water network improvements throughout the border counties.
Due to ongoing contract awards this Global Engineering Consultancy firm have a requirement for all grades of Resident Engineers to join their existing team and deliver both Clean Water Non-Infrastructure and Infrastructure projects in the Ulster region: Donegal, Leitrim, Cavan and Monaghan.
To be considered, you should be able to demonstrate previous experience in either the design or construction of water treatment works, pumping stations, watermain upgrades and rehabilitation techniques, leakage repair etc. Various projects are planned for early 2019, and this contract will provide all levels of engineering supervisory services to all forthcoming water and wastewater Capital Works projects for Irish Water Region 1.
As Resident Engineer your experience should include:
- Industry experience on-site supervision, contract administration and project management on clean water engineering projects.
- A Degree in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Construction Management.
- Capable of writing clear and concise reports and keeping works records.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Health and Safety procedures and regulations.
- A current and valid SafePass card is essential, Confined Spaces training etc. can be provided.
You will also have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to act within a team at all times.
If you feel this "Resident Engineer (Water)" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact either Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on 0044 2890 312009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.