Quantity Surveyor (MTC)
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR01-090101_1515516279
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As Quantity Surveyor you will be joining one of the leading building maintenance and construction contractors in Northern Ireland. They deliver high quality maintenance and construction services to clients across different sectors, including schools and colleges, councils, hospitals, emergency services, roads and rivers, housing and regeneration projects.
Wellington Professional Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with them to recruit a Quantity Surveyor from a construction contracting background, with strong experience of buildings maintenance projects and strong knowledge/experience of Measured Term Contracts (MTC).
As Quantity Surveyor your role will cover the Greater Belfast area and some of your duties will include:
- Taking ownership of the pricing and measurement of jobs, taking a tight grip on prospects and running costs.
- Liaising with the client QS with final measurements.
- Dealing with contractors on a daily basis.
- Responsible for planning costs to preparing final bills of quantities.
- Liaising with the site supervisors and contracts manager for information on measurements, variations etc.
To be considered for this very exciting role you must have:
- Experience in a similar Quantity Surveyor role with specific construction contracting background.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of Measured Term Contracts (MTC).
- Excellent client facing and people management skills, with ability to see projects through to completion, on time and to budget.
- Qualification in a relevant technical discipline.
As Quantity Surveyor you must also have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. Also key are your organisational and administrative skills due to working on multiple projects at any one time.
If you feel this Site Supervisor role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown or to hear more about the role please contact Michael Knox or Anne MacEntee on 028 90312009.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.