Project Engineer (Rail)
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR01-191001_1539956367
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As Project Engineer you will be working with a leading name in the rail industry in Northern Ireland. Our Client is embarking on a range of new Rail engineering projects throughout Belfast/Northern Ireland and require a Project Engineer to join their site team. You will be responsible for the monitoring and supervision of works carried out on new rail projects and the upgrade of the existing rail network. This is a contract role but could be made permanent for the right person.
As Project Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Coordination and supervision of multiple site disciplines including work allocation.
- Checking plans and drawings for quantities and accuracy.
- Setting out with survey equipment.
- Pre-construction, Dilapidation, validation and alignment surveys.
- Oversee track laying, track side drainage, crossings, cabling, signal erection and platform construction.
- Preparation of site reports and quality assurance.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Project Engineer/Permanent Way engineer role within the rail industry.
- Third level qualification in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering.
- Permanent Way knowledge.
- Experience and familiarity of large plant and On Track Machinery (OTM's).
- Current PTS card.
If you feel this 'Project Engineer' role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered, please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To speak with one of our Civil Engineering Consultants and find out more about the role please call Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on Belfast 0044 2890 312009.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.