M&E Resident Engineer (Water / Wastewater)
- Location: Mallow, Cork, Ireland
- Job referenceWPR01-121001_1542724122
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Do you have Water and Wastewater expertise, are you looking for a Client based role based in County Cork, reviewing, advising and supervising MEICA Project installations? Due to ongoing contract awards, our Global Clients have a requirement for MEICA Engineers to join their team and supervise Water and Wastewater Projects in the Cork region.
To be considered, you should be able to demonstrate previous experience in either the design, construction or commissioning of MEICA Projects at typical Water and Wastewater facilities, such as Reservoir refurbishment, Water Rehabilitation, Pumping Stations, Drainage upgrades, upgrade of Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants etc.
- At least 7 years' post graduate experience with 4 years' industry experience in site supervision, contract administration and project management of MEICA works on water / wastewater engineering projects.
- A Degree in a related discipline such as Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of civil engineering works, Mechanical & Electrical Works, design build operate projects and project management.
- Capable of writing clear and concise reports and keeping works records.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Health and Safety procedures and regulations.
- Satisfactory knowledge of construction contracts, experience in FIDIC and Public Works forms of contract would be advantageous but not essential.
- A current and valid SafePass card and Confined Spaces training.
You will also have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to work within a team at all times.
If you feel this M&E Resident Engineer role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wold like to hear more about this role please call Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on Belfast, 0044 2890312009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.