Land Surveyor / Site Engineer
- Location: UK
- Salary£25,000 - £35,000
- Job referenceWPR02-070601_1528359434
- Level of educationSee Description
As Land Surveyor/Site Engineer you will play a lead role in the delivery of Highway schemes throughout the UK. Current project locations include Northamptonshire and Somerset.
Our Client has an excellent reputation and is known for their delivery of first class highway maintenance and framework contracts, capital road schemes, airports, public realm projects and major infrastructure projects. Due to ongoing success and expansion they are now looking for a Site Engineer/Land Surveyor to join their UK Team.
Ranked as one of the most successful and diverse engineering contracting and quarry materials companies in the UK and Ireland, they offer a full CPD programme and actively seek and promote Engineers along their path to Chartership.
As Land Surveyor/Site Engineer you will provide professional level management, supervision and technical input on Civil Engineering Projects. The salary on offer is circa £32k (d.o.e) with generous car allowance, pension, travel and accommodation when required.
Duties will include:
- Undertake the surveying and setting out using Total Station, GPS and dumpy level, communicate setting out control and provide information to assist with the construction of works.
- Numerous types of surveying: Topographical, GPS, CCTV Drainage Inspections etc. This will also include generating reports.
- Supervise and monitor the site labour force and monitor the work of any sub-contractors.
- Ensure Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to and maintained.
Requirements for this Land Surveyor/Site Engineer role are:
- Previous experience as a Site Engineer working on large scale Civils projects.
- Experience on Highway projects would be desirable.
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline such as Civil Engineering (minimum of HND or equivalent standard).
- Experience using GPS/TST and other setting out equipment.
- Knowledge and experience using AutoCad computer packages.
- Valid CSR card or equivalent and driving licence.
If you feel this "Land Surveyor/Site Engineer" role is something you are interested in knowing more about, or you would like to be considered for the role please apply via the button shown or call Damien or Anne on 004428 9031 2009 to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.