Civil Engineering Technician (Water) Mallow
- Location: Mallow, Cork, Ireland
- Job referenceWPR01-120601_1528816728
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As a Civil Engineering Technician (Water) you will join a team of industry professionals delivering first time water and sewer connections and proposing water and wastewater network infrastructure extensions and upgrades. Based in Mallow, Co. Cork, the role will provide technical and operational challenges, training in all aspects will be given.
Based in Dublin and Cork and with offices worldwide, our Client has recently been awarded new contracts and have multiple opportunities within their water teams in both Dublin and Cork. This is an opportunity to join one of the top Engineering Consultancies and help them deliver professional services to the water/wastewater industry in Ireland.
- Technical knowledge of Water and Wastewater Networks and the ability to prepare concept and detailed designs proposals for the connection of large residential and industrial connections.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills for internal and external stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent IT skills to navigate internal intranet packages and software.
- Strong knowledge of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013.
- Site Engineer/Inspection experience preferable but not essential.
To be considered for the role you will have the following:
- Engineering qualification with 5 years' experience in design or site based role.
- Previous experience in Water/Wastewater engineering projects essential.
If you feel this "Civil Engineering Technician (Water)" role is something you are interested in knowing more about please call Anne MacEntee on 0044 28 90312009. If you would like to be considered for the role please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.