- Location: Portadown
- Job referenceWPR01-050201
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As BIM Manager you will be joining a leading local Architecture firm delivering a range of architecture projects in NI, RoI and the rest of the UK.
Based in their Portadown office your role will be to ensure compliance with industry standards, policy in order to achieve a consistent approach across the business that will meet client requirements. You will be expected to lead the implementation of the use of BIM within the business, plus guide and mentor others in its use.
Our Client is a leading architecture practice providing design and management services for a range of sectors, including commercial, education, residential, retail, manufacturing and others. Established in the 1980’s they have grown to deliver projects throughout NI, RoI and the UK. As such they require a BIM Manager to work on an exciting new project and provide BIM expertise for all projects going forward.
As BIM Manager you will be responsible for:
- Establish client BIM requirements and produce supporting documents.
- Creation of the BIM Execution plan.
- Confirm project standards to the design team.
- Compile single disciplinary models into a combined model for clash detection at relevant stages.
- Create reports from the clash rendition and report back to the originators.
- Develop and maintain the BIM Execution Plan.
- Ensure all stakeholders work to the agreed BIM Execution Plan.
- Assist users in BIM project setup.
- Ensure all clients' requirements are fulfilled within the BIM environment.
- Validate and generate the required information exchanges.
- Any other duties as required.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Experience working in a similar BIM Manager/Coordinator role.
- Degree qualification in a relevant construction related discipline such as Architecture, Civil Engineering or similar.
- Strong understanding of BIM Standards.
- Good Revit skills (Architecture/Structures/MEP) and strong understanding of construction.
- Good communication and team working skills.
If you feel this exciting "BIM Manager" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact Michael Knox or Anne MacEntee on 0044 (0)2890312009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.