Assistant Project Manager (Civil M&E)
- Location: Mid Ulster / North West
- Job referenceWPR02-130401
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As Assistant Project Manager you will play a key role in the smooth running of Civil and MEICA Projects, predominately within the Water and Wastewater Industry, on major Civils and Utility projects. Assisting in the planning, co-ordination and compliance on multiple sites, you will work with a team of professional and experienced Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Site Staff.
This leading Civil Contractor is sitting comfortably at the forefront of the Civil Engineering industry within Northern Ireland and are continuing to go from strength to strength. Our Client will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work in a stable working environment and will support career development.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and assisting in the delivery of Major and Minor Civil Engineering and MEICA Projects.
- Overall co-ordination of the implementation and of the necessary Management Systems in line with ISO:9001, ISO:14001 and OHSAS:18001.
- Collaborate with the business in implementing the integrated Management System by working with the business to drive the effective implementation of the Quality, Energy, Environmental and Health & Safety Management Systems.
- Supporting the site-based operations and project teams in areas such as compliance and improvement.
- Ensure key metrics reports are provided to the business accurately and in a timely manner that support key business decisions.
- Liaison with delivery teams, supply chain partners and subcontractors, designers, product suppliers, client and other relevant parties on project matters.
- A 3rd level qualification in Engineering, Business or Management related subject.
- You will possess strong administration and communication skills, as well as good IT skills and ideally experience of using Microsoft packages.
- Graduate applications will be welcome.
What you'll get in return:
As ‘Assistant Project Manager’ you will have the opportunity to work for a prestigious contractor and develop a lasting career with in the Engineering, Water and Wastewater industry. A competitive remuneration package is on offer with company benefits.
If you feel this "Assistant Project Manager" role is something you are interested in knowing more about, or you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown.
To hear more on the role please call Anne or Damien on 004428 9031 2009 to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.