IT RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
As a result of our own internal growth plans for 2017 we are keen to hear from experienced IT Recruitment Consultants who are looking for a change and new career challenge. Founded in 2007, WPR is a boutique recruitment consultancy focused on the delivery of IT, Engineering and Construction recruitment solutions. With a strong client base and network of IT professionals in Northern Ireland there is scope to broaden our reach to clients and candidates throughout the UK and ROI. These are key positions to help support a business that differentiates itself from its competitors and offers a high quality service
Joining a small team with an excellent reputation within the local IT Industry you will take up a role with a focus on full ‘360 recruitment’. We need intelligent, determined, focused individuals with a background in IT or previous experience recruiting for the IT Sector. In addition to this you should have a methodical way of thinking and previous experience of working as a part of a small, high performing team. With such a role your duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage your own recruitment lifecycle from arranging interviews, prepping candidates, salary negotiations and providing feedback.
- Work with existing company clients and bring new clients on board.
- Build credible client and candidate relationships to fully understand their needs and provide suitable matches for all parties concerned.
- Secure fully qualified roles and advertise on various recruitment platforms.
- Provide a focused, through search within subscribed databases, social media groups and wider internet.
- Headhunt suitable talent and build a pipeline of candidates.
- Attend networking events and be a visible presence in the industry.
To be considered for this role you should be able to display the following experience.
- Third Level Qualification or excellent academic background.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar Recruitment Consultant role.
- Previous sales and negotiation experience.
- Experience of using various social media channels for recruitment purposes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with professional manner.
- IT Industry knowledge would be preferred.
Offering one of the top base salaries and uncapped earning potential you will join a small but professional team who have a different approach to IT Recruitment. We welcome applications from ex industry professionals seeking to return to work and offer flexibility in terms schedule and lifestyle.
To hear more on these opportunities please call Ciaran Boyle on 028 9082 0947.
CONSTRUCTION AND ENGINEERING SECTOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
£Excellent salary negotiable + industry leading commission structure
Have you previous and proven experience working in a recruitment consultancy role OR perhaps you are a Construction or Engineering industry professional who is looking for a change in career path? Would you enjoy a role which would allow you to utilise your technical knowledge and experience and bring add value to local businesses, permanently based in Belfast whilst earning you a very attractive remuneration package?
Wellington Professional Recruitment, which is part of the Wellington International Group, continues to deliver a world-class service to their client base within the UK, Irish and International marketplaces. To service this and as part of a strategic expansion plan, we wish to offer an industry professional a career changing and highly rewarding opportunity.
To be successful, you'll need to be ambitious and driven to succeed, but in return you will be joining a fun team of experienced industry professionals working with a portfolio of well-established Construction and Engineering clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a consultancy capacity and play a pivotal role within the team as we expand our client base further. You will be provided with thorough training to assist you in your new career path, designed to allow you to develop your business acumen whilst still retaining your technical knowledge. You can expect to work in a growing market environment where you will be supported by a well-established database structure, network of colleagues and left in control of your earning potential.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Engaging in Business Development activities - presenting to clients and providing a consultancy service to assist them with their hiring plans.
- Meeting with Hiring Managers to discuss and understand their recruitment requirements.
- Maintaining and develop longstanding business relationships with clients.
- Screening CVs and providing a career consultancy service to candidates.
- Assisting with internal process improvement initiatives to allow the development of best practices within the business
Interested? Well, all we ask is that you must firstly have:
- Prior and proven experience in a similar recruitment consultant role OR experience of working in the construction or engineering sector in a professional capacity for a minimum of 3 years.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a professional manner.
- You will be ambitious, disciplined and well organised with a willingness to learn
- You will also have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and experience in a client facing role would be advantageous to your application but certainly not essential
To join our team of well-informed industry professionals who utilise their skill set and network to provide a high quality of service to both their clients and candidates, please apply via the button shown.
Further information and an informal chat can also be obtained by contacting Ciaran Timoney or Anne Macentee on 02890 312009.