RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (CONSTRUCTION/ENGINEERING)
Here at Wellington Professional Recruitment, our Recruitment Consultants are Engineers with Civil and Construction experience. We understand the industry, know what we are talking about and enjoy our day job. We work collaboratively to ensure the team deliver on our promise to match candidates with client companies resulting in a win – win for all parties. But we need your assistant and support.
Wellington Professional Recruitment is a successful technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Construction, Engineering and IT. We have established a quality reputation with Candidates and a track record for delivery with Clients. We are now looking to add to the team and recruit a Recruitment Consultant to the Construction and Engineering team.
As Recruitment Consultant you will play a key role and relish the opportunity of working in a fast paced, professional environment. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Primarily you will be involved in the administration of the recruitment life cycle, managing all documentation, arranging interviews and meetings.
- Always maintaining excellent customer service over the telephone, in written correspondence and face to face.
- Attention to detail, organised and efficient, able to balance multiple priorities, plan and structure time effectively.
- Listening, processing, conveying information and offering feedback to Clients and Candidates.
- Placing adverts on Job Boards & checking that they are grammatically correct.
- Manage the usage levels on Job boards & the advertising budgets.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience of working in the construction or engineering sector in a professional capacity or previous experience in a Construction / Engineering Recruitment Consultant role.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Enthusiasm, ambition, enjoys responsibility and be well disciplined.
- Good organisational and administrative skills and be able to prioritise your work effectively to meet performance objectives.
- An interest / experience of social media, digital marketing/SEO.
- Being able to see and create connections and possibilities for candidates, clients, and ourselves.
If you feel this "Recruitment Consultant" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact either Ciaran or Anne on 02890 312009.