Sales / Business Development Manager
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR02-181201_1513589689
- Level of educationSee Description
As Sales/Business Development Manager you will join a family run company who specialise in listed properties, chimney linings, stack rebuilds, stove installations and flue maintenance. Due to continued success, our Client requires a Sales/Business Development Manager to lead their team of installers and help the business expand.
Our Client has had constant and steady growth and requires an individual with leadership skills, who will take responsibility for the works required, to ensure that they are completed within set time scales and to the standards they require. The work varies from day to day so efficiency and time management are very important.
Some of your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Complete technical surveys and detailed quotations.
- Effectively communicate the job to the installer including potential challenges and estimated time for completion of the job.
- Provide the customer with a thorough quotation of the services we are providing and why it best fits their needs.
- Explain the process to the customer and the estimated period of disruption.
- Develop a sales pipeline.
- Keeping the focus on sales.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience or understanding of flues, chimneys, stoves and hearths.
- Knowledge of health & safety legislation, including workplace risk assessments.
- HETAS qualified – desirable.
- CSR Card – although training can be provided.
- Clean drivers licence.
The "Sales/Business Development Manager" role will be a full-time, permanent position, and an attractive salary, Car allowance/Bonus will be on offer for the right candidate.
To hear more about this role please contact Damien on 028 90 820948.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our Client.