Sales Advisor (Trade Counter)
- Location: Ratoath (North Dublin)
- Job referenceWPR02-100101_1515603594
- Level of educationSee Description
As Sales Advisor (Trade Counter) you will be joining a well-established supply chain specialist offering innovative products to the civil engineering and construction sectors. This is an exciting opportunity based in Ratoath (North Dublin) to join an expanding team and deliver a key role in providing customers with a knowledgeable, high quality and friendly service.
Our Client is already established in the Ireland market, they have recently opened a new depot in North Dublin where they supply leading brand and new to market products to their growing customer base. With almost 50 years in business and an online e-business website supported by an integrated warehouse management system for fast and effective service, this company are at the forefront in supply of over 2500 products such as niche fencing, structural retaining, scaffold and safety systems to the Oil, Gas, Offshore, Civil and Construction sector.
Some of your duties as Trade Counter Sales Advisor:
- Act as first point of contact for trade customers relating to products, orders, deliveries and invoices, identifying their requirements and offering product advice and specifications through delivery of excellent customer service.
- Offering advice, support and solutions to any queries customers may have. Using your initiative to identify new sales opportunities.
- Build effective positive working relationships with customers in order to understand their individual requirements and supply them with the best products.
- Liaise with suppliers, as well as monitoring, maintaining and re-ordering stock to ensure that customer demands are met.
- Understand and deliver service expected by customers and line manager.
- Assist/serve customers behind trade counter and take telephone enquires/orders etc.
- Liaise with and support external Sales Reps, by providing timely and accurate information.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Knowledge/interest in building/engineering materials or previous trade sales experience.
- Enthusiastic and approachable with excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise a changing workload.
- Strong customer service and communication skills with attention to detail.
- General IT skills and fully competent with Microsoft office.
If you feel this Trade Counter Sales Advisor role is something you may be interested in and you would like to discuss further, please call Damian or Anne on Belfast 004428 90312009.
To be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.