Customer Relationship Executive (Technology)
- Location: Belfast
- SalaryDepending on experience
- Job referenceSYNI_001
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Sync NI, a leading brand in the technology news publishing sector in Northern Ireland, is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Relationship Executive to join their expanding team.
As a market leader, we deliver a continuous stream of ‘Good News Stories’ to a rapidly growing audience. Sync NI helps Tech Businesses grow their social media following, promote brands and achievements, help companies attract Talent and reach out to Tech and IT Professionals, influence Decision Makers, reach Industry Thought Leaders and Investors.
This role offers an opportunity for the right candidate to compliment and grow the membership of Sync NI. As the Customer Relationship Executive you will be responsible for ensuring the premium level of customer service expected from a leading brand. You will take front-line responsibility, both for the smooth running of all membership systems and member communications across all channels, and support the operational and marketing team in the growth and retention of the membership base and implementation of promotional offers as you embark on a journey of customer engagement and liaise with the world’s top IT Brands as they capitalise on the opportunities within the Ireland Tech Sector. There will be opportunities to attend events, interview key Industry Tech Leaders, develop Client relations and seek high value content articles for the SyncNI daily news feed.
As a Customer Relationship Executive, your emphasis will be on maintaining and promoting Sync NI's profile with the world’s largest IT Brands and SME's within the NI Technology Sector:
- Ensure all matters of member administration are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure inbound and outbound Member services communications (phone, email, social media) are in line with our brand values.
- Work with Marketing to ensure all promotional offers and campaigns are supported by in-field and backoffice systems.
- Maintain and develop relationships and engagement with existing customers, partners and agencies, ensuring all information is current.
- Liaise with existing clients to further enhance SyncNI services.
- Happy to write content for posting on our daily news feed and blog.
- Promote events and job adverts through our Events and SyncNI's Jobs Platform and ezine.
- Ambassador for SyncNI at exhibitions and industry events.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
- The successful candidate will be motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit, will exhibit excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A Degree qualification, with a minimum 5 years' experience in a customer relationship role.
- High energy and passionate self starter who has an avid interest in the Tech and Business world, both locally and further afield.
- Exhibit a track record in customer engagement, sales and aftercare.
- Ability to work both individually and collaboratively within a team.
- Experience of both customer service and database management are pre-requisites, along with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Observe information about Clients ‘products’, needs and business practices.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing Clients.
- Resolve administration or account enquiries or problems.
- Ensure CRM is kept up to date.
- Liaise with publishing, editorial and production team.
- Empathetic, consultative sales approach with balanced negotiation skills.
- Have enthusiasm and drive, and be able to organise and prioritise your work effectively.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Anne McEntee on 028 9031 2009.