Business Development Manager
- Location: Lisburn, County Antrim
- Job referenceWPR02-16111
- Level of educationSee Description
Business Development Manager required for locally owned UKAS Accredited Certification Body based in Lisburn. Providing accreditation services to the construction, engineering and manufacturing sector at present, our Client is one of the market leaders.
As the Business Development Manager, you will provide strategic leadership of the marketing and sales of all aspects of the business. Promoting management system certification, you will engage in new business development, account management, client visits and telesales activities to secure future business.
The Business Development Manager will sustain excellent customer relationships with both new and existing clients; growing the management system certification services across the region, whilst achieving monthly and annual sales targets.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assist Management Team in the development and delivery of an annual Business Plan and annual sales budgets, and related targets.
- Achieve individual sales targets and support colleagues to achieve their sales targets.
- Lead development via outbound telephone calls, e-mails and social media platforms.
- Build positive relationships with new and existing clients to increase the customer base, initial revenue and retention revenues.
- Record all sales leads and activities in SCS’s CRM tool.
- Build positive relationships with new and existing clients to increase number of quotes and sales conversions.
- Drive the development of Marketing and Sales campaigns.
- Support the Directors with sales visits, exhibitions and events when necessary.
- Maintaining and handling key customer accounts and growing and upselling of current management system certification.
- Monthly reporting to the Senior Management Team on Marketing and Sales, including variances on agreed targets.
To succeed in this Business Development role you must be able to fulfil the following criteria:
- Demonstrable track record of selling professional services in a consultative sales structure.
- Experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent organisational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence others and Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must drive and be willing to travel to client sites to attend meetings.
If you are an enthusiastic sales and marketing professional and relish the opportunity to become a Business Development Manager earning a Competitive Basic Salary, uncapped commission, plus pension, Company car/Car allowance and 28 days holidays then simply contact Damien Rafferty or Anne MacEntee on 028 9031 2009 for further information.
If you would like to be considered, please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.