CNC Production Supervisor
- Location: County Down
- SalarySee Job Description
- Job referenceWPR01-240101_1516814014
- Level of educationSee Description
As CNC Production Supervisor you will be joining a leading engineering company in County Down, renowned for their expertise in both design and fabrication of metalwork and pipe welding. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running and operational effectiveness of the CNC Workshop.
Our Client designs and manufactures structural steelwork and installation for projects ranging from simple portal framed buildings to large scale material handling plants, industrial structures, plant steelwork, multi-framed buildings and prestigious architectural metalwork projects. Due to an exciting expansion plan and winning of some big projects with principal contractors, they are now looking to appoint a CNC Production Supervisor with a background in managing output from laser and/or plasma machines.
Your role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Plate & material stock control.
- Process plates/developments.
- Create & control nesting programs, SigmaNest or DrABE.
- Process customer steel profiles.
- Co-ordinate with production and purchasing teams.
- Liaise with external customers and manage customer orders.
- Tube nesting and profiling.
- Exporting files from DSTV to STP/STP to NC/Solidworks to NC.
In order to be considered for the role you will have:
- Experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment operating and managing output from laser/plasma machines.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Exposure to 3D software an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Excel and spreadsheet creation.
- H&S and Quality astute.
Location: County Down
Salary: circa £25,000, depending on experience.
If you feel this "CNC Production Supervisor" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To hear more about this role please call Michael Knox or Anne MacEntee on 028 9031 2009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.