Human Resources Manager
- Location: Antrim
- Job referenceWPR04-190502_1495724394
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As Human Resources Manager, you will be joining a successful construction manufacturer and supplier, with offices across Ireland and the UK, to provide human resources expertise to the team. The role will be based in their head office in Co. Antrim, around 30 minutes drive from Belfast.
You will have over 4 years' experience in HR and have sound working knowledge of HR legislation. You will be responsible for providing senior HR support to managers across the company and ensure that best practice is implemented within recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, and training and development. The desirable candidate is likely to have a HR qualification such as CIPD.
Our Client is a long established family run business, working across multiple sectors of the construction industry, with an annual turnover in excess of £80m. With continued growth into new sectors across the UK and Ireland, our Client is recruiting for a variety of roles and are in need of an experienced HR professional to join the company and become an integral and valued member of their team.
As HR Manager you will provide:
- The management of the compensation and benefits process within the business.
- Lead in the development and implementation of an in-house training academy for apprenticeships to assist with their long term recruitment strategy.
- Assist with talent acquisition and the recruitment process.
- Conduct the company induction process.
- Implementation of a training and development plan.
- Assist in the development of human resource policies in line with legislative requirements.
- Management of the performance management policy.
- Gather HR data and statics for board meetings.
- Administration of all HR-related documentation, such as offer letters, contracts of employment, updating personnel files and induction information.
- Maintaining all fair employment monitoring information to ensure that it is up-to-date and accurate for the annual monitoring return.
- Providing advice and guidance to managers and staff on employment legislation as and when required.
- Providing advice and support on all employee relations issues for management, in terms of disciplinary, capability and grievance matters.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- 4 years' minimum experience in Human Resources.
- Come from a manufacturing related industry and have an understanding of HR requirements within.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a business related discipline.
- Preferably be CIPD qualified.
- Previous experience at developing CPD and training programmes will be advantageous.
- A strong working knowledge of HR legislation.
If you feel this exciting "Human Resource Manager" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.