- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR-UX-1110_1523291381
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client provides cloud-based SaaS management solutions for the healthcare Market in the States. Head-quartered in New York, they have a newly established Development Centre in Belfast which is bringing innovation and a focus on how to get the best possible performance across the product suite. The Belfast teams will be heavily involved in the future direction of the product and will take the lead in re-engineering vital parts of the core product. They are currently looking to appoint a UX Designer based in Belfast.
You will take the lead on developing new and exciting designs across the web and mobile applications. You will work with teams in Belfast, India and the USA to improve the user experience of new and existing applications. You will be the first UX designer and have a unique opportunity to contribute to the direction of the products.
- Work with product owners to produce UX designs across the platform, including web and mobile apps.
- Work with developers to implement designs using an Agile process.
- Establish user experience principles and guidelines.
- Present design concepts and user journey flows to management and team members.
- Strong Mobile/App Experience.
- Knowledge of cross-platform app design.
- Knowledge of Responsive Design.
- An exciting UX/UI Portfolio.
- Experience with UX prototyping tools.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of healthcare domain.
- Experience working on Agile projects.
- Experience working with usability analysis tools.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary and associated benefits package.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call 028 9082 0947. Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.