- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£40,000 - £50,000
- Job referenceSP-UI-ENG_1504777531
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Wellington Professional Recruitment is proud to be assisting one of the Big Five, based right here in Belfast. Our Client is a well-known brand dealing with billions of transactions on a daily basis, where rapid response times are of the upmost importance. This is a world class company based in Belfast, who have grown from strength to strength over the past few years. This is a unique and challenging but highly rewarding role.
- Develop new user facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future re-use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimise applications for maximum speed.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back end.
- Participate and collaborate in a fast-paced Agile team throughout the entire software development life-cycle.
The Successful Applicant:
- Working knowledge of APIs, REST, JSON.
- Experience in OO and/or Functional programming languages.
- Experience with Linux/Unix, Git, SQL.
- Experience with test frameworks: JUnit, NUnit PHPUnit, Karma, Protractor, Selenium.
- 3+ years' experience delivering successfully in an agile environment.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen appetite for self-development and continuous improvement.
What's on Offer:
Depending on experience and interview performance this role offers a highly competitive salary £40,000 - £50,000 and benefits package as well as health work life balance.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call the Cathal McDonagh on 028 9082 0947.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.