Technical QA Engineer
- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£30,000 - £35,000
- Job referenceWPR-30971SR_1541580394
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client is a Global Leader in Internet Services and Ecommerce, and due to continued growth, is now seeking to hire a Technical QA Engineer. In this role you will be an integral part of a multidisciplinary team focused on delivering high quality enterprise class blockchain based solutions and frameworks.
As a Technical QA Engineer you will be designing and executing function and non-functional test plans and use manual and automated testing.
You will be a vital part of the Software Development and Delivery team; you will be working on all things QA, at multiple levels of complexity. The overall approach requires a balanced strategy of unit integration, end to end tests, non-functional and security testing.
If you are an Engineer with a passion for QA and want to work on complex and rewarding projects, then this is the role for you.
- 3+ years' working as an Engineer or Technical QA Engineer.
- Experience of test automation using a variety of tools.
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages.
- Experience with testing API's in a service oriented architecture.
- Knowledge of planning, bug tracking and collaboration tools.
- Hands on experience of managing multiple test environments.
- Salary - £30,000 - £35,000.
- 25 days holidays plus 10 stats.
- Stock options.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Dental cover.
- Gym membership.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Global Projects.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on 028 9082 0941.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.