Technical Project Manager
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceCMD8003_1499783348
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Wellington Professional Recruitment is working alongside one of Belfast's most exciting companies as they appoint a talented Technical Project Manager for their growing team in their state of the art city centre offices.
This company has become a leader within the market in which they operate and are offering the opportunity for an enthusiastic Project Manager to secure a technically stimulating role within an innovative, fully agile environment.
- Lead technical project teams as required, including engagement with third parties, product managers and internal partners through all stages of the SDLC.
- Ensure on time delivery and uncompromising product quality.
- Understand the business factors that matter most and effectively organize your team's work around them.
- Mentor the team; you will be trusted to develop a positive team dynamic and help safeguard the collaborative work environment.
- Proven record for delivering challenging projects through full lifecycle iteration using Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of web and mobile development best practices.
- Flexible approach suited for a process-light environment.
- Experience managing SOA or platform releases highly desired.
- Effective user of Google Apps, Atlassian Products, Pivotal Tracker and Git.
This is a company offering excellent perks and benefits with a negotiable base salary dependant on experience.
For this role you can expect a market leading benefits package to attract the very best candidates.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Cathal McDonagh on 028 9082 0947.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.