Technical Project Manager
- Location: County Down
- Job referenceWPR-TPM-106_1519293775
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Technical Project Manager - Hosted Data Analytic Solutions
Technical Project Manager required for a long established leading and innovative Data analytics and hosting technology business based in Greater Belfast. You will be responsible for managing the implementation of clients solutions based on their business needs, and managing the ongoing support. You will ensure that the projects are clearly defined, communicated delivered and documented to the client requirements
- At least 2 years' previous project management experience in the technology industry; in IT, Communications or network environment.
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams from a project perspective across requirements gathering, development, design delivery and support.
- Demonstration of excellent leadership, communication and organisational skills.
- Salary £25,000 to £35,000
- 33 Days holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent career options
- Private Health Care
- Free Parking
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Frances Lawther on 028 9082 0947.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.