System Administrator - Belfast
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR-IT-SR34377
- Level of educationSee Description
WPR Technology is assisting our Client, a leading local Charity based in Belfast, on the appointment of a System Administrator to strengthen the team.
In this role you will be responsible for MI and support the IT Manager on a first line IT support level basis. This includes updating MI systems, creating reports and manipulating data with accuracy in mind. In the IT function you will support the IT Manager with basic technical issues and work with PCs and other equipment.
Full administrative support will be provided to the IT and MIS function, whilst adhering to full compliance in all financial, HR and other areas related to this post.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 A levels / NVQ level 3 qualification or equivalent plus 2 years’ experience of working with IT Systems. OR
- 5 years’ experience of working with IT Systems.
- Sound working knowledge of Information Technology and the ability to provide basic IT support.
- Proven ability to manipulate data to produce meaningful management reports.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft packages including a detailed knowledge of Excel spread sheets using formulas and creating pivot tables.
- Strong organisational skills with experience of managing conflicting priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to manage relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience of working in an IT support environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud products.
- Excellent Salary.
- Holidays 25 days plus stats.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on 028 9082 0941.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.