Software Quality Engineer
- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£30,000 - £40,000
- Job referenceSP-SW-QA-ENG_1504782066
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Wellington Professional Recruitment is proud to be assisting one of the Big Five, based right here in Belfast. Our client is a well-known brand dealing with billions of transactions on a daily basis, where rapid response times are of the upmost importance. This is a world class company based in Belfast, who have grown from strength to strength over the past few years. This is a unique and challenging, but highly rewarding role.
- Scheduling of testing activity to ensure timely delivery with absolute quality.
- Collaborate with the QA automation team to build further regression frameworks and test coverage.
- Develop and Drive the test Strategies, their associated plans and then developing automated tests and test harnesses to implement these.
- Work in a scrum team comprised of typically 5 to 6 developers.
- You'll be developing appropriate metrics and KPI's to measure the quality of the product as it progresses towards delivery.
The Successful Applicant:
- Working knowledge of API's, REST, JSON.
- Experience in OO and/or Functional programming languages.
- Experience with Linux/Unix, Git, SQL.
- Experience with test frameworks JUnit, NUnit PHPUnit, Karma, Protractor, Selenium.
- 3+ years' experience delivering successfully in an agile environment.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen appetite for self-development and continuous improvement.
Depending on experience and interview performance this role offers a highly competitive salary £30,000 - £40,000 and benefits package as well as health work life balance.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call the Cathal McDonagh on 028 9082 0947.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.