Software Engineer (Java 8 / AWS / Docker)
- Location: BELFAST
- SalarySee Job Description
- Job referenceWPR1009_1523894643
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Silicon Valley-headquartered Client’s vision is to create a world where voice is the universal interface to everything: across all apps, devices and technology ecosystems. In Belfast their focus is on building and maintaining the intelligent components used in the AI Search system in the company’s platform.
You will join a team with a deep passion for solving hard problems using a combination of deep technology and practical inspiration. They want to build simple products that help users get things done and save time.
- At least 4 years' strong OO Programming skills (Java 8).
- Must be versed in Continuous Delivery approach, technique and technologies.
- Microservices: Experience in a Microservices environment including deployment orchestrations (ECS, Kubernetes).
- Spring: Knowledge and experience of Spring libraries and technologies, ideally Cloud Data Flow.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Version Control: Experience working with version control systems such as Bitbucket/Git.
- Agile Methodologies: Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies.
- Salary - £38,000 - £50,000.
- Flexible working (Late/Early starts/Work from home etc).
- 36 Days holidays.
- Private medical.
- Training and event vouchers.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call 028 9082 0942. Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.