Software Engineer - C# and VB.net
- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£40,000 - £50,000
- Job referenceWPR-IT-34259
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client provides cloud-based SaaS management solutions for the healthcare Market in the States. Headquartered in New York, they have a newly established Development Centre in Belfast which is bringing innovation and a focus on how to get the best possible performance across the product suite. The Belfast teams will be heavily involved in the future direction of the product and will take the lead in re-engineering vital parts of the core product.
- You will join a team focused on improving the performance and stability of the product platform.
- You will be able to identify performance and maintainability issues in the existing .NET based code base and provide fixes.
- You will work with database developers to improve the stability and performance of the platform.
- Identify performance and stability issues within a large .Net based codebase.
- Work with SQL developers and DBA to identify database improvements.
- Use performance monitoring tools to provide metrics.
- Experience developing applications using ASP.NET web forms using C# and VB.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Web Services, Windows Services and Web API.
- Ability to identify performance and maintainability issues with .Net code bases.
- Experience developing and maintaining SQL stored procedures.
- Knowledge of source control systems.
- Experience working in a multi-tenant SAAS environment.
- Knowledge of performance monitoring tools.
- Exposure to Dev Ops practices.
- Experience creating performance and load tests.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary and associated benefits package.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on 028 9082 0941/Sonita@wpr.jobs
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.