Software Development Manager
- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£60,000 - £65,000
- Job referenceWPR/RSDM 004_1515325305
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Software Development Manager - Blockchain - opportunity to join one of the world’s most innovative companies in internet services and focus on the next big thing in the technology digital economy.
- The Software Development Manager will have ownership of recruiting and leading a world class development team experienced in building secure high availability enterprise platforms.
- You will be at the core of delivering blockchain based solutions and integration services that will enable the transformation of many businesses worldwide.
- You will manage small agile teams creating individual solutions and common platforms and services to be used across this worldwide organisation.
- You will work with key stakeholders to identify, define and drive product release plans and internal colleagues on technology strategy.
- Oversee and manage the design, architecture, development and deployment.
- You will lead system troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains and evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- You will become the Blockchain Expert across the business.
- Track record of delivering end to end platforms and services in an enterprise environment.
- You will have 5 years' plus experience in building and managing software engineering teams.
- You will be experienced in agile project management in a software development environment.
- Experience with best practices across the full software development life-cycle – coding standards and reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
- Strong leadership experience – subject matter and cross functional.
- Strong communication skills - convey technical and commercial acumen.
- Experience in CI/CD lifecycle using GIT, Maven, Jenkins.
- Basic understanding of blockchain fundamentals.
Salary up to £65,000 dependant on experience, excellent holidays, bonus, stock options, pension, private medical Insurance and dental cover, gym membership, childcare vouchers.
To hear more on this opportunity, send your CV via the link below or call Frances or Alpika on 028 90 820947.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
Please note that WPR is acting as an agency on behalf of our client.