Senior Test Engineer (Systems Testing)
- Location: Belfast City Centre
- Salary£50,000 - £55,000
- Job referenceWPR1020
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Having already secured a number of Software Engineer hires for their new office in Belfast, our Client are now looking to hire their first Senior QA Engineer. This company has a start-up feel, a friendly environment and in this role, you will get exposure to innovative and emerging technologies, as well as the opportunity to influence their test strategy.
Their office in Belfast is part of a multi-billion pound organisation and a portfolio which consists of more than 85 companies. As a recognised name in the world of E-Commerce, our Client has diversified into a number of areas including Banking. Their internal companies alone give them a captive audience for their solutions, which will have a global impact on online payments and financial transactions for the future. In this role you will work on a continuous pipeline of projects for individual companies within the organisation, as well as common platforms and services.
- Joining an experienced and very knowledgeable team, you will be expected to display an interest in emerging technologies with ideas of how these can be utilised to solve challenging problems.
- Minimum 5 years’ QA Engineer experience.
- Test automation experience across a range of tools.
- Experience running, troubleshooting, and testing distributed systems.
- Scripting experience with at least one language (Python/Bash).
- Containers & Container Orchestration (Docker/Kubernetes).
- Cloud-based platforms (i.e. deploying and running in AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Google).
- Previous test lead experience would be advantageous, as would experience of high availability platforms where security is paramount.
- Experience of testing API's.
- Salary up to £55,000 dependant on experience.
- 37 days holidays.
- Stock options.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Dental cover.
- Gym membership.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Global Projects.
SEND YOUR CV via the link below or call Michael Blackwood on 028 90820942.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.